We're offering discounted entry on the hottest days, perfect for getting out of the heat for a few hours. When the temperature reaches 23°C degrees and over with clear sun exposure, entry is 20% cheaper! Just quote 'Safe Summer' at reception to redeem.
We’re lucky to be experiencing one of the nicest summers in recent memory, several weeks of sunshine is not something we’re used to in Scotland. The hot weather is perfect for taking part in outdoor activities that you might not always get the change to do. Being out in the sun feels great, and sunshine is important for a healthy child, so we should make the most of this amazing weather while we can. However, as the temperature climbs so can the risk of sunburn or heat stroke. Both of these can be uncomfortable, or even harmful, to especially for younger children. Below are several tips and ideas on how to make the most this wonderful weather, and make sure your little one stays happy and comfortable. To find out more visit the NHS website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The temperature must be 23°C or higher with clear sun exposure at time of entry in the venue's location
- Offer entrants are subject to all usual Rules of Play
- Discount can only be redeemed on the day
- The code 'Safe Summer' must be quoted to activate the discount at reception
- Discount is only available at point of entry and cannot be claimed after a visit
- Management decision is final with reference to claiming discount on the day and in relation to stated terms.