Rules of play at Wonderworld
At Wonderworld we want all our guests to have a great time whilst remaining safe. Here are some pointers so you know what to expect at our venues:-
- ADULTS- Adults are welcome to accompany children on the activities. Unfortunately, due to COVID related capacity restrictions, we require to restrict accompanying adults and at present we charge £2 per spectator at peak times and £1 per spectator at off peak times.
- CHILD SUPERVISION- All children MUST be accompanied to Wonderworld with an adult. Older children cannot be left behind if you leave the softplay. Accompanying adults are solely responsible for supervising their children and this is not the responsibility of Wonderworld staff.
- FOOD AND DRINK POLICY- please feel free to bring your own baby food and bottled milk for babies. For other children, unfortunately only food or drink purchased in Wonderworld can be consumed on the premises. Strictly no food or drink can be taken into the play areas.
- SAFETY RULES- please ensure guests adhere to safety instructions and the equipment guidelines at all times for everyone’s safety. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of children, any accident must be reported to a member of staff. It is then logged and aids our efforts to ensure safety.
- SOCKS & SHOES- for hygiene reasons shoes must be removed before entering the play areas and socks MUST be worn at all times by adults and children. If you do not have socks these are available to purchase at our reception.
- TODDLER/ BABY PLAY AREA- the toddler/ baby play areas are strictly for children under 5. Children over the age of 5 will be asked to leave unless deemed to be supervising a younger sibling.
- PHONES/CAMERAS- no phones or cameras are allowed on the activity equipment.
- SLIDES- no climbing up or waiting at the bottom of our slides. In order to avoid possible friction burns, clothing covering arms and legs are advised and please follow the safe slide usage signage displayed.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS- Wonderworld will not be held responsible for customers personal belongings that are left unattended.
- ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR- Wonderworld operates a zero tolerance policy with regards to bullying, threatening or abusive behaviour towards children, adults or members of staff. If situations cannot be resolved, management reserve the right to instruct people to leave the facility.