Our First Annual Membership Scheme
An exclusive club for families that love to have fun! It's an exciting time to be a customer at Wonder World following the launch of our new unlimited entry annual membership for just £7.99 per child per month. Mini members will receive 10% off all food and drink, 10% off parties, and 10% off all of our ticketed events! It’s too good to miss out on!
And let's not forget the best bit.... their faces when you tell them! We've also introduced some fantastic new menu options for you to try on your visits. It's the perfect time to kick back and recharge with a coffee while the kids burn off the day's energy in our unique soft play experience.
To get the little ones signed up for fun all year round, please ask at the reception desk of any Wonder World venue and we'll set up your membership there and then.
Psst... You can also gift a membership by selecting the option at checkout to receive a special receipt for inserting into a card.
SIGN UP ONLINE
Access your membership right away for unlimited fun all year round. You're only a few clicks away.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Sign into the member's zone to access 'Your Account' for confirmations, details and more!
WONDER WORLD MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To gain entry a valid membership email must be shown.
- The membership is only for the child named on the membership email.
- Your first membership fee will be deducted on the day you sign up for membership. Thereafter your membership fee will be deducted on the 1st of the month.
- Your membership is for a 12 month period after which your membership is on a 30 day renewable contract.
- You are entitled to 10% off all food and drink in the café, 10% off parties and 10% off all ticketed events – a valid membership email must be shown ask members of staff for details.
- Wonder World is not responsible for keeping your personal details up to date. For example, if your email changes, you need to update your details through our online portal here please inform a member of staff.
- You can cancel your membership WW reserve the right to charge you for the remaining months left in your membership period. E.g if you have 6 months remaining on your membership and you cancel, you will be charged 6 months membership when you cancel.
- Your membership price will stay the same for the first 12 months (Memberships run on an annual basis). Wonder World reserves the right to increase the prices after this time, we will notify you before any price change. You have the right to cancel your membership contract on its renewal date without any additional charges.
- Your membership allows you to enter any Wonder World facility in the UK.
- All usual ‘rules of play’ apply to members in Wonder World facilities, this includes entry to a peak play session being limited to two hours.
- Members must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. We encourage guardians and parents to take part in the soft play activities and experience with the child/ children they are responsible for.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission e.g. in busy periods where a facility is at capacity.
Need more information?
View our frequently asked questions
Q: How do I use my membership?
A: Each month you will receive an up to date membership email, you can either show this on your phone/tablet to reception or print it off any bring it with you.
Q: I just signed up, why has another payment been taken?
A: Membership payments are taken on the 1st of each month, so if you sign up in the final week of one month another payment will be taken in less than a weeks time. However, your membership will be honoured based on the date of which you signed up. Therefore if you signed up in 24th of January 2018, and chose to cancel after 1 year, your final payment would be taken on the 1st of December 2018 but your membership would remain valid until the 24th of January 2019.
Q: When is my first payment taken?
A: When you sign up for a membership your initial payment is taken, regardless of what day of the month it is.
Q: I would like to cancel my membership, how do I do this?
A: A membership can only be cancelled without any further charge when all outstanding payments are made in full for the 12 month commitment, as per our terms and conditions. You can cancel the membership and pay the remaining months fee anytime via our ‘memberzone’ online. To cancel, please email email@example.com on the 12th month of your membership or alternatively, you can login/ create an account on the ‘memberzone’ above to cancel online.
Q: I never received my confirmation email, how can I get this?
A: You can contact us via facebook with your membership name, email and post code and we can send the confirmation to you via facebook messenger. Alternatively, you can login/ set up your ‘memberzone’ above and access this anytime online. Staff at Wonder World reception desks can also download and forward this on to you manually.
Q: Who can use my membership?
A: Any adult/ carer can bring the named child on the membership along to Wonder World so if friends or family are treating your little on to a day out they can take them for free! They will need to have a copy of your membership confirmation email either forwarded on or printed.
Q: Can I buy a membership as a gift?
A: Yes! When purchasing a membership you can select to have it sent as a gift, and start on a certain date (for example, a birthday). We also offer a membership that can be paid annually in one go rather than in monthly instalments. If buying online, please select the ‘gift membership’ option during checkout and you’ll receive a special receipt to send on or print off to include in a card.
Q: How do I claim my discounts on food or party packages?
A: Members get 10% off both food and party packages. When ordering food let our kitchen team know you’re a member, and show them your membership confirmation email. Unfortunately, we can’t offer a membership discount for parties on our website, so if you’d like to make a party booking with a discount you can do this in-store or by phoning your local Wonder World.
Q: My payment has failed, how do I resolve this?
A: Our system will attempt payment on the 1st of the month as well as in intervals of a few days thereafter. If your payment has still remained unsuccessful after the 1st week of the month, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide you with a secure payment link to resolve any billing issues. If you are experiencing frequent failed payment attempts please ask a member of reception to reattach your card details on our system.
Q: My card details have expired, how do I update this?
A: You can update your card details at any Wonder World reception desk or online via our ‘memberzone’ login above.
Q: What happens after my 12th month of membership?
A: Your membership will continue to roll on a month-to-month basis until you choose to cancel. Your membership will remain the same (current children and pricing are honoured), the only change is that you’ll be able to cancel at any time without further charge. This can be cancelled by visiting the ‘memberzone’ above or emailing email@example.com.