Wonder World’s First Membership Scheme
An exclusive club for families that love to have fun! It’s an exciting time to be a customer at Wonder World following the launch of our new unlimited entry membership for just £4.99 per child per month. Mini members will receive 10% off all food and drink, 10% off parties, and 10% off all of our ticketed events! It’s too good to miss out on!
And let’s not forget the best bit…. their faces when you tell them! We’ve also introduced some fantastic new menu options for you to try on your visits. It’s the perfect time to kick back and recharge with a coffee while the kids burn off the day’s energy in our unique soft play experience.
To get the little ones signed up, please ask at the reception desk of any Wonder World venue and we’ll set up your membership there and then.
Sign up online to access your membership right away!
Already a member? Login to ‘Your Account’ above.
WONDER WORLD MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To gain entry a valid membership email must be shown.
- The membership is only for the child named on the membership email.
- Your first membership fee will be deducted on the day you sign up for membership. Thereafter your membership fee will be deducted on the 1st of the month.
- Your membership is for a 12 month period after which your membership is on a 30 day renewable contract.
- You are entitled to 10% off all food and drink in the café, 10% off parties and 10% off all ticketed events – a valid membership email must be shown ask members of staff for details.
- Wonder World is not responsible for keeping your personal details up to date. For example, if your email changes, you need to update your details through our online portal here please inform a member of staff.
- You can cancel your membership WW reserve the right to charge you for the remaining months left in your membership period. E.g if you have 6 months remaining on your membership and you cancel, you will be charged 6 months membership when you cancel.
- Your membership price will stay the same for the first 12 months (Memberships run on an annual basis). Wonder World reserves the right to increase the prices after this time, we will notify you before any price change. You have the right to cancel your membership contract on its renewal date without any additional charges.
- Your membership allows you to enter any Wonder World facility in the UK.
- All usual ‘rules of play’ apply to members in Wonder World facilities, this includes entry to a peak play session being limited to two hours.
- Members must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. We encourage guardians and parents to take part in the soft play activities and experience with the child/ children they are responsible for.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission e.g. in busy periods where a facility is at capacity.
- Membership offers have no monetary value or alternative. Special offers are made on a discretionary basis and availability may be limited.
- We reserve the right to alter our opening hours without notice. We are closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Membership may be withdrawn without refund from individuals disregarding these rules and / or behaving inconsiderately towards other customers. Management decision is final.